DT Research makes the following limited warranty. DT Research warrants the WebDT product and its parts against defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a standard period of one (1) year from the date of original purchase. During this period, DT Research will repair or replace a defective product or part without charge for parts and labor to the purchaser.
- The warranty applies only to products manufactured or distributed by DT Research.
- The warranty applies only to defects in material or workmanship as limited above and does not include items subject to normal wear, such as gradual degradation in battery capacity. The warranty applies only to defects which occur during normal use and does not extend to damage to products or parts which results from alteration, modification, faulty installation or service by anyone other than an authorized DT Research Service Center; damage to products or parts caused by accident, abuse, or misuse, or maintenance, mishandling, misapplication, or use in violation of instructions furnished by us; damage which occurs in shipment or any damage caused by acts of God, such as lightning and earthquakes.
- Products under warranty in time and scope will be repaired and returned to customers in the 48 continental United States (does not include Hawaii or Alaska) via regular ground service, or equivalent, at DT Research expense. In the case of frivolous returns, a service fee shall be assessed and the customer shall also be responsible for return shipping charges.
- Damaged components will be either repaired or replaced at the manufacturer’s discretion using new or refurbished parts that meet or exceed specifications for new parts. DT Research will, at its option, repair and/or replace (with a unit of like condition which may be refurbished), a defective product that is returned within the Warranty Period to an authorized Repair Center. If replacement parts are used in making repairs, these parts may be remanufactured or contain remanufactured materials. DT Research, at its sole discretion, may replace a product, with a refurbished or reconditioned unit having comparable features.
- Products outside of the warranty period or scope shall be diagnosed at customer's expense. DT Research will require customer's repair and payment authorization to proceed with any repairs.
- International, Hawaii, and Alaska Shipping: Regardless of warranty status, DT Research does not pay for international or non-continental U.S. shipping. International, Hawaii, and Alaska service requires customer to be responsible for two-way shipping and for any customs fees and duties.
- Contact the DT Research Customer Service Dept. (see Support Contact) to obtain a return merchandise authorization (RMA) within the applicable warranty period. Upon satisfactory processing of the information provided, an RMA number will be issued to the customer. Authorized DT Research Service Centers will not accept any returned product without an RMA number.
- Ship the product to the authorized DT Research Service Center, freight prepaid, together with your Bill-of-Sale or other proof of purchase, and the issued RMA number clearly marked on the packaging. All products returned for warranty service must be carefully repackaged in the original packing materials if possible.
THE WARRANTY AND REMEDIES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. DT RESEARCH SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
IN NO EVENT SHALL DT RESEARCH BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGE TO OTHER PROPERTY CAUSED BY ANY DEFECT IN THIS PRODUCT, INCONVENIENCE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOST PROFITS OR REVENUE, LOSS OF USE OF THIS PRODUCT OR ANY ASSOCIATED EQUIPMENT, COST OF SUBSTITUTIVE EQUIPMENT, DOWNTIME COSTS OR CLAIMS OF ANY PART DEALING WITH PURCHASER FOR SUCH DAMAGES, RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THIS PRODUCT.
If a DT Research product is requested to return within the 30 days after purchase and approved for a return by following the RMA process, and the product is in good salable condition, the customer will receive a refund by check. If the purchase of the DT Research product was more than 30 days prior, we will not offer a refund or credit. Any refund/credit will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
To be eligible for a refund, the product must be unused and in the same condition as it was received in the original packaging. Some items are exempt from a refund; downloadable software, batteries, and opened software.
A receipt or proof of purchase is required for a refund.
Once you have received approval for a refund through the RMA process, you will receive return shipping instructions. The sender is responsible for paying shipping on returns. When shipping your return, please consider using a service that tracks shipments.