Where soldiers go, their trucks and vehicles follow. Shouldn’t their information network follow them too? With tablet technology, teams can be kept continually updated and in-the-loop no matter where they are in the world. Without the bulky weight of computers and the ease of smartphones, these tablets can withstand the elements and the hard use of a military setting.
- Rugged tablets for military. Along with water resistance and drop-protection, these durable tablets are fanless, making them perfect for dusty or humid conditions. With sealed ports and advanced cooling technology, these tablets stay functional for much longer than consumer-grade tablets.
- Vehicle mounts. These tablets can make a home inside vehicles or in the hands of soldiers. They can be used to review orders with a team, find directions during a route, or determine battle layouts when things start heating up. When it’s time to go on the move, they can follow soldiers anywhere, even away from the truck.
- Anti-reflection outdoor viewable, touch screen. Soldiers don’t just work at night. A tablet screen needs to be clear and easy-to-read even when it’s under the blazing sun, and these rugged tablets pass the test. Combined with touchscreen-technology, there’s nothing stopping a soldier from reviewing their orders or information before going in.
- Undocking for convenience. Military-grade rugged tablets require no setup space, making it easy for soldiers to carry them anywhere, anytime. There’s no need for a complicated, bulky setup when you take out your tablet. These computers are lightweight, compact, and ready to go.
- Durability and versatility. Rain or snow, dust or dirt, these tablets will perform in most conditions. Rugged tablets are certified under the Mil-STD-810G standard, meaning they can withstand drops, shocks, and temperatures that would ruin other consumer-grade tablets.
- Communications and connectivity. No matter where they are, personnel can stay connected with superiors and associates. These tablets are designed to keep communication lines open, ensuring that everyone will be kept safe from radio static on the battlefield.
It’s important to equip our soldiers with nothing but the best for every mission. Preparation is the key to succeeding in demanding situations, and there is never any reason to cut corners when lives are at stake. The first step to keeping soldiers connected is making sure they have the best technology for their needs, and there’s no better way to keep them connected than with rugged high-performance mobile computers.